วันจันทร์ที่ 21 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Diabetes information

Diabetes And Exercise :

Hello. I was diagnosed with diabetes 28 years ago at the age of eight. My childhood years were very uneventful. My mum encouraged me from very early on to exercise. We would walk and ride bikes all day long. She would always walk with me after our evening meal. I know now how very leading this was and thankful for my mum who lead me in this regimen.

Five years ago after not feeling well for any months, I felt The Lord riposte a prayer of desperation. From this came a major change in my lifestyle. I spent much of the first year researching and studying about living by God's natural laws of health, which we will discuss later. Our family knows The Lord did not bring us to this place of great condition to keep to ourselves; and as a succeed we have been teaching food for the last three years.

So, what is diabetes? Diabetes is a disease that involves the pancreas. This is an organ of the endocrine system. It also involves beta cells. The pancreas and the beta cells yield and deliver any hormones throughout the body. Insulin is the hormone that is lacking or not able to be utilized properly when diabetes is involved.

Diabetes And Exercise :Diabetes information

Insulin in the body is used for reacting to carbohydrates and sugars in the foods we eat. It maintains the body's blood sugar, which should range from 70-120 ml. In diabetes the blood sugars begin to rise when food is ingested because there is minute to no insulin to combat this or the insulin is not able to be utilized correctly.

What are the things you need to watch for if you are concerned about person you love or maybe yourself? Symptoms could consist of unusual thirst, inordinate urination, weight loss, headaches, and nausea. If you imagine anything, please see your doctor.

Diabetes And Exercise :Diabetes information

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น